|justCHILLAX does have some rules...|
1. This group isn't meant to be pro- or anti-anything. If you feel strongly about an issue that has sides and you have one, go somewhere else to vent.
2. Blog entries will be avaliable for for anyone to write up. However, I'd like for them to be about the club's focus. Try to keep ranting to a minimum. Feel free to vent about certain topics, or write a prompt asking for people's views on your topic. Flame wars are not allowed, and middle-ground replies/entries are loved~
3. Continuing from number one, this is a group dedicated to those who don't chose sides and like to remain neutral on events. For example, instead of being pro-choice or pro-life you're pro-both, or you don't have a strong opinion at all.
4. The art this group will accept will cover the whole spectrum; just about anything can be submitted. This is also a good place for artists who have to deal with flame wars in their pieces' comments, and the artist feels that their work isn't controversial at all or wasn't meant to be that way.
5. We accept all forms of media. However, pieces that contain mature themes, such as artistic nudity, will have their own designated folder where ALL mature works will be placed regardless of medium. We want this group to a place that doesn't necessarily have to designated as NSFW.
6. Please be respectful. Discrimination or insulting between members based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, age, or any other such factors will result in those members being blocked. As a neutral group we want everyone to feel accepted and free to express their opinions intelligently and moderately.
7. Concerning discussions on the blog, please keep it moderate. A good argument should have all of the proper foundations, such as concessions and solid facts and honorable opinions. Expressing your opinion is encouraged as long as you aren't overtly offensive towards other members.
8. Also, it's strongly encouraged that your opinions on middle ground. Remember that this group isn't meant to be extremely biased nor will we be taking sides on any issue.
9. Please keep swearing to an extreme minimum. Once in while is fine, but it destroys your credibility if you have to drop the f-bomb every few words. Kudos to those who chose not to swear at all.^^
10. Concerning trolls, please try not to confront them within the group. Let us admins deal with them: we'll block comments and the like when necessary.
11. The above also is true for flame wars. Participating members will be removed without a warning if they constantly start, provoke, or extend the duration of a flame war. Why not put out the fire instead?
12. Please note that this group is meant to be safe one. Threats, spam, flames and other derogatory happenings will be dealt with accordingly.
13. If you wish to apply as a contributor or admin or a similar position, please write me a note.
Over all, have fun and post away! <3
|This group is dedicated to showcasing works on controversial issues with a neutral perspective. We want to show the world that you don't have to take sides and that sometimes, you don't lean in one direction or the other.|
|More Journal Entries|